Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Journal of Indiana Sam - July 13

One of the new babies, at the moment I have a hard time telling them apart!


We tried for a day but had to escape on holiday.  The triplets are hard work. Plus being away from home reminds me how much I adore Rachel.


When Rachel left Egypt last time, she was in the middle of a pyramid looking for flame fruits.  So we returned to the pyramid and I found that she had woken a resident.


I tried, but he won the fight.  Exhaustion and fear combined to leave me flat.

I'm just thankful the mummy didn't finish me off while I was down.

Rachel did some well diving while I cleared a path



We would successfully clear the tomb and find the flame fruits.  This left Rachel clear to start on the next phase of her adventure, finding an ancient book.


While I worked to retrieve a lost treasure for a local.


Pushed so hard I nearly fell


A treasure chest, a sight to warm any adventurers heart.


Dude, now is not the time to talk to Rachel.


Because tents aren't just for sleeping you know.


Our babies were being cared for at home.


All too soon, we had to go back.  I have to train for the next big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free free to comment - good or bad. Or comment on the forum thread about this blog if you prefer.