Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Journal of Indiana Sam - June 10

Rachel and I have decided to travel to France and get better acquainted


Well, that was the plan but the call of adventure was too much. I agreed to retrieve a special item for one of the locals. So it's back into caves for me.

This wall is suspicious

Thought so

Let's see if I step here

And inspect this hole

I have got to spend *way* more time in the gym

Stupid pile of rocks.

Ah, now that is better

Finally, major treasure


I was going to ask Rachel what her holiday had been like but


When she finished the nap, we went home


On the way home, I found out that Rachel was exhausted because she had been exploring the Museum. As it turns out, there was some hidden areas and she found the remains of a curator who had accidentally trapped himself. We've moved in together and I'll have more chances to get to know her.

1 comment:

Free free to comment - good or bad. Or comment on the forum thread about this blog if you prefer.